On this week’s Inspiring Interview, we have Lindsay Podhajsky, a board certified family medicine physician in Florida, and a missionary!
Lindsay’s story is quite an amazing one- she has been practicing medical missions even before she enrolled herself into medical school. And for her, the mission field has always been a calling for her.
After serving as a doctor in Florida for 6 years, God is now challenging Lindsay to take on a 11-month mission trip that spans across 11 countries, including South Africa, Malaysia, and Bulgaria!
In this podcast, Lindsay will be sharing on:
- What inspired her to constantly take on mission trips in the last 10 years
- What challenged her to take a leap of faith, and go into the missions field for 11 months
- How she discovered her passion and love for missions
- Overcoming tough circumstances in unknown foreign lands
- Why surrendering control is rewarding
- The most important lesson she has learned from her mission trips
Follow her journey around the world here (and do support her as well!):
Connect with Lindsay: